Beware of this company!They do not deliver what you pay for and their customer service is non-existent (especially if you have a problem).

I paid for a one bedroom and did not get that when I checked in to the resort I was set to vacation at. They had no record of me, had never heard of Vacation Service Network and I was stuck with a tiny little noisy studio where I could hear everything going on in the next room because my room had an adjoining internal door! I tried to reach VSN but they never returned my calls. I finally got an email from them saying they made a mistake and there was nothing they could do about it.

My vacation was ruined because of this.I strongly urge booking with another company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. lt_lopez is overall dissatisfied with Vacation Service Network. The most disappointing about vacation service network apartment rental at Vacation Service Network was hated them Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Vacation Service Network to other companies on our site.

Comments

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States #1276053

Agent who booked the studio instead of a 1 bedroom is no longer employed with us. Client was refunded difference. At the time we found out, there were no other units available at resort.

to Vacation Service Network Sedona, Arizona, United States #1339066

Agent fired?It is a business of only you and your husband.

So who of you two got fired?What a joke.